See my last Friday introduction!
1) I've recently decided to try and switch over my household and makeup products to non-toxic ones
2) I'm more tidy then I am clean
3) My first car was a 2001 VW Jetta. Typical 16 year old girl car! haha. Anyone else know that VW crayon interior smell?!
4) I would love to learn to play the drums and learn how to skateboard (without a fear of falling and breaking something haha)
5) I juice on the regular. Carrot, orange, ginger is my go to!
6) I believe in karma
7) I'm currently gluten free for health reasons, bye bye body aches!
8) The only food that I dislike is any kind of smoked flavored things, like meats or sauces. Other then that, I will pretty much eat anything.
9) If I could go back, I would re-live my high school days. I loved it that much! Simpler times...
10) My toenails and fingernails are always painted. But I also never get manis or pedis; I hate paying for stuff I can do myself. I just always think about how that money spent for someone else to paint my nails could have been spent on a new shirt haha.
From top to bottom: Our last night in Kauai, Julia's birthday at a brewery in San Leandro, wine tasting in Livermore, exploring Kauai with Nick & Jess, a boat race with Jenae (and the Poff family), Matt's golden birthday photobooth.