1. Matte bronzer in deep tan. It's the perfect color for my skin, not too dark and not too dark, and ads that sunkissed glow! I love it.
2. Matte finish spray. I feel like my skin gets a bit shiny by the end of the day, so I'm hoping this well help stop that
3. Micro brow pencil in espresso. I'd been using something else to fill in my eyebrows before, but I decided to try this pencil instead and I love it way more! It goes on smooth and blends in perfectly.
4. Retractable eyeliner in brown. I use this for under my eye and smudge it a bit.
5. Matte lipstick in euro trash (MLS19) and natural (MLS09). These are both more of a neutral lip color and great to just give a slight pop of color to your lip for a casual look.
6. Hot singles eye shadow in the color heat (HS70). I'd been looking for a pink/orange eye shadow and I love this one! It doesn't go on super dark, but you can layer it to make it darker.
Thanks Stoneridge Mall!